Rc Car Lambhorghini

https://youtu.be/3xf75ksujK0

rc car

RC car Lamborghini

 watch on youtube https://youtu.be/3xf75ksujK0

 Hi, friends, I'll be sharing my first youtube video story with you. Last two months ago I planned to enter Youtube but I don't know what topic should I pick. After some days I saw an RC car [ remote control ] in my home then I decided to make videos of RC cars. First, I shoot a video of the RC car in my smartphone. I searched for the best video editor for beginners finally I found wonder share Filmora editor then I installed it on both my pc and laptop. Then I learned how to edit a video. In the video editor software after some days, I learned editing and started to edit with basic.

 I use my computer for blogging but for editing, I use my latest laptop. I opened my laptop and started editing. I select all clips of my RC car which were recorded. Then slowly started editing, I am not good at editing. I am a beginner after some hours I finish my editing. Then I made a thumbnail for my first video. I make a decent thumbnail and finally, I uploaded my first video in Youtube

thanks for watching, like, share, comment.

Post a Comment

0 Comments