My First Rc Car Race


youtube link RC car race

hello, my friends sorry for irregular blogging today onwards I post continuously on my blog. today's topic is my first RC car race.
the previous topic I tell about RC car checkout for that. when we buy two RC cars my team think to make a race between two monster RC car. on Sunday my team planned to arrange race b/w RC cars so we went to our agriculture land there we make race track. my team member Ranjith, Yashwant, Pradeep, and I clean the ground and make a clean race track that suits our RC car race.

we made two-track in one track and also applied three humps to that. from home, I printed the start and finish button on my computer. after two hours we finished our race track. then we start a race b/w two RC monster car. one is a green RC rock crawler bought from amazon for 999rs. another one is a red rock crawler buy from amazon. 

my team member Sandeep counts three two one start then our first round will start first green RC car takeover the red car and red car takeover the green car first-round result is green RC car wins.
we start second round in second round red car went fastly green RC car went behind the red RC car but red RC car wins ion second round. after that, we start the third round in this round went very dramatic by two RC cars. red RC car hit green RC car then green RC car hit red RC car after some struggle third winner is again red monster RC car race. finally, we made last round in the last round a tuff match we have seen both RC car went equal for half of the track when one hump cames red RC car went out of the track but again red RC car came race green RC car went fastly and beat his friend red RC car race. finally, the result is in the four-round res RC car wins two times and the green RC car wins two times. the controller of two RC car is Pradeep and me cameraman is Yashwant and Ranjith you can see the full video in my youtube channel visit my channel link in up.

thanks for seeing this blog spot
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments