Invitation To Articles

 Invitation To Articles 

If you are a student and if you are a writer looking to publish your articles on the website. If you write something but you worry about publishing an article don't worry I will help. You can't create a free blogger website, don't worry I will publish your articles on my website. As a student of a MA, I also know the problems of students who are facing difficulties in publishing their articles. who knows the technology to create a blogger or WordPress website, you create your free blog and publish your articles. There are plenty of videos on how to create a free website. 


If you are struggling with difficulties in publishing, don't worry I will publish for you on my website. Send your articles to me through mail or WhatsApp. I also tell my problems when I start writing and sent them to other websites to get published. usually, they take so much time to reply. Big websites don't bother about beginner writers they always give preference to expert writers. 

I will check the plagiarism of your articles if it is in Kannada and English and check the grammar in  Grammarly if your article is in English. I will accept two languages they are Kannada and English. 

Send your articles to  below this 

My mail id:- mamtha7760@gmail.com

Whatsapp number:- 8310132859 


If your writing is copied, I will reject it because of the rules of google.

Post a Comment

0 Comments